Health Care International Fitness (HC) Reviews: Pros and Cons
When you’re 100% invested in exercising, whether that’s because you’re an athlete, an active person who enjoys movement, or someone pursuing fitness goals or health improvement, it’s important to know what brands you can trust. After all, purchasing exercise equipment is not cheap!
Choosing the right fitness brand makes a huge difference, not only in terms of quality, but also because your equipment has a huge impact on your motivation. If the equipment makes your life harder, you will lose your drive and you won’t enjoy your workouts, which is very important.
That’s why today we’re introducing HealthCare International Fitness, also known simply as HCI, so you can get to know one of the best brands in the fitness industry. If you’re looking for new equipment, you’ll be happy to know that HCI has a wide variety of exercise machines you can choose from and they’re all high-quality and provide the complete experience you’re looking for.
HealthCare International is one of the leading manufacturers of innovative and affordable products for fitness, health, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and active aging. HCI is a fitness brand whose mission is to provide affordable yet high-quality commercial fitness equipment so clients can improve their lives greatly. HCI makes it possible for everyone to get the most value for their money and enjoy fitness equipment that will get them closer to their goals, whatever they may be.
HealthCare International Fitness Products
Now that we’ve learned a bit about HealthCare International, it’s time to discuss their products and take a look at the great variety they have to offer. It doesn’t matter what kind of HCI fitness equipment you’re looking for, you will find it and you will be happy with it if you decide to make a purchase. Let’s explore each product category individually and see what HCI has to offer!
HCI Recumbent Cross Trainers
If you’re looking for an HCI recumbent cross trainer, you’ll be happy to know they offer 6 different models:
PhysioStep PRO. The PhysioStep PRO is the newest addition to the HCI recumbent cross trainer series and it’s meant for rehabilitation exercise. This incredible machine combines a linear stepping motion with a total-body workout while maintaining users in a comfortable seated position. It can accommodate wheelchairs, it provides 18 workout programs, 16 levels of resistance, a 9-inch display, and all the features necessary to reach your goals.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep Pro Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer
- Independent left and right sides provide a unique arm to leg motion
- Oversized swivel seat with built-in contact heart RATE monitor
- Advanced display with 18 programs, USB workout report, watts, & Mets
- Walk through design and step lock makes getting on and off the unit much easier
- Large heel cups, rotating handles, and adjustable seat recline make workouts more comfortable and enjoyable
PhysioStep LXT. The PhysioStep LXT is an HCI recumbent cross trainer that’s designed to help a wide range of users reach their goals and feel good in the process. It’s perfect for cardiac rehabilitation, health improvement, weight loss, corporate wellness, and it will make transitioning from physical therapy to home exercise a lot easier. The seat is oversized and comfortable, it’s fully adjustable, features a 9-inch display, 32 resistance levels, and so many more innovative features that will add to your experience.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT-700, Recumbent Linear Step Cross Trainer
- Low impact: inclusive ergonomic design accommodates a wide range of users at various fitness levels. Patented 2: 1 natural stepping motion and comfortable seat provide a low impact total body workout
- Compare to nustep: patented Low-Impact Linear stepping motion designed and engineered in the USA. The only other patented recumbent true Linear stepper on the market. Used by physical therapists around the world!
- Premium 360° swivel seat: oversized 20" Orthopedic foam seat with lumbar support and swivel handle for easy Transfers. The seat slide and recline can be adjusted to fit users from 4'6" to 6'4" and up to 400 lbs.
- Adjustable Display: telescopic tilt display with large 9 inch color coded display with easy-to-read workout data to motivate and Track progress. Simply press quick start to begin your workout or Select from 19 workout programs
- Compact Design: full commercial grade and compact for your home. Designed with rear roller wheels the unit can easily fit through doors and the 2. 5' x 5' footprint fits nicely in almost any room
PhysioStep MDX. The PhysioStep MDX is another great HCI recumbent cross trainer. This one provides an amazing low-impact cardio workout. It combines a recumbent sitting position with the power on an elliptical, thus providing a smooth and effective workout that’s easy on your joints. It’s perfect for cardiac rehabilitation, health improvement, corporate wellness, weight loss, and it facilitates the transition from physical therapy to home exercise.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep Recumbent Elliptical with Swivel Seat
- Gives you an easy and effective low-impact total body cardio workout and combines a Stable and stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical
- Features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility
- The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format
- The fully Adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users
- Uses AC power to assist de-conditioned users and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity
VersaStep. The VersaStep is an HCI recumbent cross trainer that provides a side to side cross-training motion that’s unlike anything else on the market. It allows users to activate multiple muscle groups through low-impact cardio and it combines ipsilateral movement with a seated position that’s comfortable yet challenging for people’s balance and coordination. The seat is oversized and adjustable, it features 32 resistance levels, 19 workout programs, and so much more. All at an affordable price!
VersaStep Recumbent Ipsilateral Cross Trainer with Swivel Seat
- Ipsilateral Motion - Ipsilateral side to side cross training motion is different than any other Recumbent Cross Trainer on the market!
- Swivel Seat- 360° Swivel Seat for entrance from the left or right side.
- Heart Rate Programs - Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs.
- Balance & Coordination- The Ipsilateral motion challenges the users to Step Differently in a safe and comfortable seated potision, allowing the user to focus on their balance and coordination.
- 32 Levels of Resistance -Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
PhysioStep HXT. The PhysioStep HXT is the perfect option for effective and easy total-body workouts. This HCI recumbent cross trainer is one of the most compact machines they have to offer and it’s also super affordable. This recumbent cross trainer provides shorter arm movement so it won’t cause any strain on the shoulders but will still engage upper body muscles.
HCI Fitness Physio Step HXT Recumbent Compact Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer, Grey/Black
- Standard stationary comfort seat with contact heart rate
- Fully Adjustable rotating handles
- Independent semi-elliptical motion
- User friendly LCD display
- Display showing speed, time, distance, Pulse, rpm, calories, watts, & resistance level "1-16"
PhysioTrainer CXT. Last but not least, we have the PhysioTrainer CXT, a high-quality HCI recumbent cross trainer that’s perfect for seniors. This affordable machine provides low-impact cardio workouts that will engage the entire body while keeping users in a comfortable seating position. With synchronized arm and leg motion, this machine will help users burn calories while eliminating impact on the knees, hips, and back.
HCI Fitness Physiotrainer CXT Fully Assembled Recumbent Cross Trainer
- Fully Assembled Recumbent Cross Trainer - No Tools Required
- Synchronized Cross Training motion works your upper and lower body in a safe and comfortable seated position. Resistance bands allow for targeted strength training and dynamic stretching.
- Whisper quiet - watch TV while you workout! Adjustable magnetic resistance System with 8 levels - easy starting resistance and work up to a higher resistance to burn more calories.
- Large and easy to read LCD display with built-in heart rate receiver, Compatible with polar T31 chest strap. Scan mode automatically shows: speed, time, distance, calories and pulse.
- Adjustable Seat with 8 settings to fit users from 4'8" To 6'4" Tall. High capacity user weight Limit up to 300 lbs. Compact dimensions fits in any room (in-use 5'x 2') (stored size: 4' X 2')
HCI Recumbent Cross Trainer Comparison Table
|PhysioStep PRO||PhysioStep LXT||PhysioStep MDX||VersaStep||PhysioStep HXT||PhysioTrainer CXT|
|Dimensions||65″ L X 24″ W X 44″ H||67″ L X 30″ W X 40″ H||60″ L X 32″ W X 44″ H||67″ L X 30″ W X 40″ H||52″ L X 25″ W X 51″ H||5′ x 2′|
|Weight Capacity||500 pounds||400 pounds||500 pounds||500 pounds||330 pounds||300 pounds|
|Height Capacity||From 4’9” to 6’6”||From 4’6” to 6’4”||From 5’ to 6’5”||From 5’ to 6’5”||From 4’9” to 6’2”||From 4’8” to 6’4”|
|Display||9-inch LCD||9-inch LCD||9-inch LCD||9-inch LCD||LCD||HD Oversized LCD|
|Stability Accessories||Handgrips, seat belt, leg stabilizers||Handgrips, seat belt, leg stabilizer||Handgrips||Handgrips||Handgrips||Handgrips|
|Warranty||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||90 days for frame and moving parts. 1 year for non-moving parts.|
When it comes to HCI recumbent cross trainers, users can enjoy a ton of advantages. Some models provide more benefits than others because they have more features, but in general, they all offer great value. HCI recumbent cross trainers are all high-quality, designed to help users reach their goals, and they offer a wide variety of features. The seats are comfortable, the experience is smooth and mostly quiet, they have great weight capacity, meaning the workouts will be stable. They’re also affordable and overall they make it easy for users to stay active and reach their goals.
The only disadvantage we can find about the HCI recumbent cross trainers is that some of the most premium models have premium pricing. In general, this is a very affordable brand, especially when compared with others. Even when some of the exercise machines have premium pricing, you’re still getting a ton of value for your money and a product that will last for a lifetime.
HCI Total Body Trainers
If you’re looking for an HCI total body trainer, you’ll be happy to know this brand has 3 amazing options you should consider:
PhysioMax. The PhysioMax is the newest addition to the HCI total body trainer series and it’s an independent bi-directional upper body ergometer and recumbent bike. It’s an all-in-one machine that thanks to its independent arm and leg motion allow users to exercise both the upper and lower body independently. The resistance on this machine is bi-directional and adjustable, so it’s very versatile. It also features a removable seat to allow wheelchair access, 32 resistance levels, 20 workout programs, and so much more.
HCI Fitness PhysioMax Recumbent Bike and UBE Total Body Trainer
|Model||PhysioMax TBT-1000 Total Body Trainer|
|Size||60" L X 25" W X 59" H|
PhysioCycle RXT. The PhysioCycle RXT is an HCI total body trainer exercise machine that provides many different possibilities. Users will enjoy a versatile experience as well as a great total body workout. Users will be able to choose a specific exercise modality or combine them however they see fit. Exercise modalities include bi-directional upper body ergometer, stepping motion, and elliptical motion, and it features 7 workout programs as well as 8 levels of resistance.
HCI Fitness PhysioCycle RXT,White
- Walk-through design makes it easy to get on and off the machine
- Pulse sensors on seat handlebars enable the user to monitor heart rate at all times
- Pedals with adjustable straps for easy use and perfect fit
- Transportation wheels for easy movement
- Easy to read display shows: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate, and torque level
PhysioCycle XT. Last but not least, the PhysioCycle XT is another great HCI total body trainer option and it provides a versatile, smooth, and comfortable experience for all users. Users will be able to choose from bi-directional upper body ergometer and recumbent cycle exercise modalities or combine them to engage their entire body and enjoy a good work out. It features 8 resistance levels and 7 workout programs, which is quite decent.
HCI Fitness PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Bike with Arms
- Walk-through design makes it easy to get on and off the machine
- Pulse sensors on seat handlebars enable the user to monitor heart rate at all times
- Pedals with adjustable straps for easy use and perfect
- Transportation wheels for easy movement
- Easy to read display shows: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate and torque level
HCI Total Body Trainers Comparison Table
|PhysioMax||PhysioCycle RXT||PhysioCycle XT|
|Dimensions||60″ L X 25″ W X 59″ H||60″ L X 25″ W X 52″ H|
|Weight Capacity||500 pounds||300 pounds||300 pounds|
|Height Capacity||From 5’ to 6’6”||From 4’10” to 6’3”|
|Display||9-inch LCD||HD LCD||HD LCD|
|Warranty||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for parts. 1 year for labor.|
The HCI total body trainer series provides many advantages, the most notable one being versatility. All the total body trainers available are super versatile and provide users with different options so they can reach their goals without sacrificing comfort. The warranty for these machines is also great and it’s consistent. There’s also a premium option and two affordable options as well, so you’ll be able to choose the machine that fits your budget and needs the most.
The HCI total body trainer workout machines don’t provide as many features as other types of workout machines available from the brand. However, they’re very consistent with design and quality. These machines provide exactly what users need and look for from total body trainers, so you won’t be disappointed by the lack of additional features.
Health Care International Treadmills
If what you need is an HCI treadmill for rehabilitation, here are the available options:
PhysioMill. The PhysioMill is a rehabilitation HCI treadmill. It’s a heavy-duty model that’s designed to accommodate users of up to 500 pounds and reach speeds up to 15 mph. It features a reverse belt model and 15% elevation, making it very versatile. It’s perfect for patients in many different clinical settings, including Orthopedic, Neurological, Cardiac Rehab, Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, and more, so it’s mainly for medical use.
HCI Fitness PhysioMill Rehabilitation Walking Treadmill with Low Step-Up and Long Handrails for Recovery - Max User 500 lbs
- Full Length Handrails Provide a Safe Walking Environment multiple hand grip options.
- Step-Up only 6.25" onto a generous walking surface with ergo shock deck that is easy on your joints.
- Walk with confidence starting at 0.1 MPH in 0.1 increments up to 12 MPH.
- Reverse the belt direction for rehabilitation exercises such as down hill walking.
- Display shows Speed, Time, Distance, Grade, Pulse, Calories, & METS
RehabMill. Last but not least, the RehabMill is another great HCI treadmill option because it’s affordable and it’s a high-performance machine. It features dual motors, quiet and smooth operation, and it accommodates users of up to 400 pounds. It’s the perfect exercise machine for rehabilitation and it can be applied to this purpose in many different ways.
HCI Fitness RehabMill Afforable Rehabilitaion Treadmill with Elevation and Adjustable Long Heandrails, Black
- 0.1 MPH Start Speed - Low starting speed ideal for starting your recovery. Manually change the speed in increments of 0.1 MPH or easily change the speed with the 4 preset quick keys.
- 15% Elevation - Increase the incline in 1% increments or use the quick keys to select a preset elevation
- Contact Heart Rate - Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs.
- Adjustable Height Handrails - Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs.
- 12 preset workout programs and quick set keys for speed and incline.
HCI Treadmills Comparison Table
|Dimensions||81″ L X 30.5″ W X 54″ H||70″ L X 29″ W|
|Weight Capacity||500 pounds||400 pounds|
|Incline Range||-15% to +15%||0% to 15%|
|Display||HD 9-inch LCD||10-inch LCD|
|Warranty||Lifetime for frame. 5 years for motor, tread belt, mechanical and electronic parts. 1 year for labor and wearable parts.||Lifetime for frame. 5 years for motor, tread belt, mechanical and electronic parts. 1 year for labor and wearable parts.|
The HCI treadmill series is completely focused on providing rehabilitation treadmills patients can trust. These are commercial-grade machines that are meant for medical use and they offer a great variety of applications. They’re comfortable, versatile, high-quality, and they will help users reach their goals.
The biggest disadvantage here is that the HCI treadmills are focused on rehabilitation, so if you’re looking for a treadmill to simply exercise and reach fitness goals, these are not for you. Another big disadvantage is that they’re expensive, but they can be afforded by their target market.
Health Care International Upper Body Ergometers
HCI upper body ergometers have a lot to offer, so let’s take a look at the available models:
PhysioTrainer PRO. The PhysioTrainer PRO is an HCI upper body ergometer that provides upper and lower body training options. It can be used on the ground or on a tabletop, it features 32 levels of electromagnetic resistance, it’s bi-directional, has 21 workout programs, and it also has a poly belt drive that provides a quiet workout. It also has a 9-inch LCD and it provides all the features users need at an affordable price.
HCI Fitness PhysioTrainer PRO Electronically Controlled UBE.
- Electronically Controlled UBE with watts and Mets
- 32 levels of resistance with 21 built-in programs
- 360 handles and Ortho pedals included
- Works with HCI Fitness UBE tables
PhysioTrainer. The PhysioTrainer is even more affordable than the previous HCI upper body ergometer. It’s a heavy-duty machine with a unique design and it’s great for medical use and also domestic use. It can be used on the ground or on a tabletop and it features a self-powered, oversized LCD display, 8 levels of magnetic tension resistance, it’s bi-directional, and there’s a scan mode when it comes to workout programs that will cycle through speed, time, distance, pulse, and calories.
HCI Fitness PhysioTrainer Upper Body Ergonometer
- Features an easy-to-adjust resistance knob with eight loading levels; whisper quiet electromagnetic resistance
- Measures 22.5 x 21 x 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 29 pounds
- Commercial grade high impact shroud cover and comfortable multi-purpose handles with adjustable Velcro straps
- Compact design, easy to handle and store when not being used with industrial poly-v belt drive for smooth and dependable pedaling
- Manufacturer's warranty: frame - lifetime, drive belt - two years, electronics - one year, wearable parts - one year
HCI Upper Body Ergometers Comparison Table
|Dimensions||26″ L X 19″ W X 31″ H||22.5″ L X 18″ W X 21″ H|
|Resistance System||Electromagnetic||Magnetic tension|
|Display||9-inch LCD||HD oversized LCD|
|Warranty||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for belt drive and parts.||Lifetime for frame. 2 years for belt drive. 1 year for parts.|
The HCI upper body ergometers are incredibly affordable and they provide all the features users need to take advantage of these machines. They’re both compact, high-quality, versatile, and super affordable for the value they provide. They’re perfect for medical applications and they can also make a great addition to any home gym.
There aren’t any big disadvantages about the HCI upper body ergometers series. It’s worth noting that the warranty is not consistent between the two models, but it’s decent and it covers all the bases. An important thing to note is that in order to get both upper and lower body workout, users need to use a table top, which has an additional cost. However, the added value is worth it for many.
HCI Active & Passive Trainers
If you’re interested in HCI active and passive trainers, here are the options they have to offer:
eTrainer. The eTrainer is a HCI passive assist trainer that provides users with gentle mobilization and exercise therapy right at home. This exercise machine is designed to help users increase circulation and blood flow to their muscles and it incorporates extension and flexion movements that are essential to everyday movement. It features a large display that’s easy to read, 15 passive levels, 2 independent motors, and other great features at an affordable price.
HCI Fitness eTrainer Passive Assist Motorized Trainer, Grey
- Training with the eTrainer incorporates important movements that are critical to everyday life such as the extension and flexion of the arms and legs
- The eTrainer has two independent motors that allow you to use your upper and lower limbs to train either simultaneously or separately
- Whisper quiet motor; Compact size is easy to move and store; Easy to read large display; Upper arm adjusts for various angles
- Sturdy Steel Frame; Padded soft grip handles for a comfortable workout; Ortho Pedals Included at no extra charge (a 200 Value)
- 110 V/60 Hz; Display: Time, Speed, Dist., Calories; Time setting: 1-30 minutes in 5 minute increments; Speed: 18-75 revolutions per minute (15 steps)
eTrainer AP. The eTrainer AP is an HCI active and passive trainer that also provides users with gentle mobilization and resistance exercises that are meant to aid circulation and blood flow. This exercise machine allows users to activate around 80% of their skeletal muscle. It also features 2 independent motors, a large display that features all important stats, and more great features.
eTrainer Active and Passive Motorized Trainer with Resistance for Arms and Legs
- Active and Passive Modes for resistance training and motorized assistance.
- 15 levels of motorized assistance (forward and reverse) up to 75 RPM and 2 levels of bi-directional resistance
- Workout Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories
- Compact unit with transport wheels ideal for long term care and inpatient facility
- Anti-Slip Mat, Straight Handles, U-Shaped Handles, Ortho-Pedals, Straight Pedals Included
OmniTrainer. The OmniTrainer is by far the most expensive exercise machine HCI has to offer. However, it provides a ton of value and it’s packed with amazing features. It has a heavy duty design, it features powerful dual motors, pedal aid, spasm control, OmniSense technology, training mode analysis and so many more incredible features. It has three training modes, it’s portable, adjustable to a wide range of users, super versatile and durable.
HCI Fitness OmniTrainer Active and Passive Exercise Trainer
- OmniSense Technology: Automatically changes from Passive Training Mode to Active Training Mode when the patient surpasses the set RPM level.
- Symmetry Training: The biofeedback display graphs the Left vs Right power output during active training allowing users to focus on strengthening weaker extremities.
- Spasm Control: The OmniTrainer is equiped with spasm detection for the safety of your patients. Spasm detection sensitivity settings can be adjusted to suite your patient's needs.
- Training Mode Analysis: The OmniTrainer records the percentage of Active Mode Training vs Passive Mode Training in a single user workout.
- Workout Report: Downloadable workout report for baseline testing and to track patient progress.
HCI Active & Passive Trainers Comparison Table
|Dimensions||28″ L X 32″ W X 32-40″ H||28″ L X 32″ W X 32-40″ H||23-36″ L x 24″ W x 43-48″H|
|Workout Programs||Upper, lower and total body workouts, and select speed||Upper, lower and total body workouts, and select speed|
|Levels||15 passive levels||15 passive levels 2 active levels||15 passive levels|
|Warranty||Lifetime for frame. 1 year exchange for parts.||Lifetime for frame. 1 year exchange for parts.||Lifetime for frame. 1 year for parts.|
HCI active and passive trainers offer great options for all users who need this kind of exercise machine. They’re designed to help with blood flow and circulation to the muscles and they do that wonderfully without causing any discomfort. All three models are packed with features and they have a ton to offer.
Though the eTrainer and eTrainer AP are both very affordable, the OmniTrainer is expensive and it’s definitely an investment. Another downside here would be the warranty, which is not as great as it is for other HCI products. However, the machines are high-quality and they’re worth considering if you need this kind of equipment at home for your health.
Health Care International Rowers
Are you looking for a new rower for your home gym? Here are the HCI rowers available on the market:
RX-750. The RX-750 is a super affordable HCI rower that allows users to feel like they’re truly rowing, but without leaving the comfort of their home. Users will be able to adjust workout intensity by rowing faster or slower, the features are easy to adjust, it will fit any kind of user, and it’s ergonomically designed for everyone’s comfort. The display is large and easy to read and it provides all the important stats as well.
HCI Fitness RX-750 Prorower Indoor Water Rowing Machine
- Heavy-duty commercial rowing machine with innovative Hydro-Power Drive system
- Polycarbonate water tank and internal paddle system mimics feel of actual rowing
- Easy-to-read, oversized display panel tracks time, distance, calories, and more
- Adjustable, pivoting footrest with "sure-grip" footpad; 550-pound weight capacity
- Optional lumbar seat (sold separately); measures 89 x 30 x 26 inches (W x H x D); lifetime frame warranty
RX-950. Last but not least for the HCI rowers, we have the RX-950 which is super sturdy and designed for the demands of commercial use. Users are able to adjust the intensity of their workout how they see fit, the experience is smooth and relaxing because it sounds like you’re actually rowing, the features are easy to adjust, and it’s ergonomically designed, so it provides a ton of comfort.
HCI Rowers Comparison Table
|Dimensions||78″ L X 22″ W X 20″ H||89″ L X 28″ W X 30″ H|
|Weight Capacity||350 pounds||550 pounds|
|Water Capacity||2.5 to 4.5 gallons||2.5 to 4.5 gallons|
|Resistance||Variable capacity and speed||Variable capacity and speed|
|Warranty||3 years for frame. 1 year for tank and seals, non-wearing components and mechanical components.||Lifetime for frame. 3 years for tank and seals. 2 years for non-wearing components and mechanical components.|
Both rowers are high-quality and built to last, but they’re super affordable and they won’t break the bank. They also provide a realistic experience that’s truly relaxing, not to mention features are easy to use, you can row as fast or slow as you’d like to adjust your workout intensity as you go, and they accommodate all kinds of users.
The only thing negative we have to say about the HCI rowers is that the warranty is not great for the RX-750, which is the one that’s more aimed at home application. However, you’ll be able to extend the warranty if you’d like.
Overall the HCI brand has a lot to offer and they make products not only for commercial and home use, but also for medical use. They’re innovative, believe in high-quality, and offer great value for your money. If you’re in need for any of the exercise machines they have to offer, they’re one of the most affordable options on the market, so they’re worth your consideration!